How do I use the smartpen Connect "Reset" function?
There are two reasons to use the smartpen Connect application "Reset" function:
- You have "sends" that you want to cancel because you realized after completing a send command that you tapped a wrong page and you don't want the page to send when you dock your smartpen to Livescribe Desktop.
- You are seeing an error message and this article did not resolve the issue - 86302 - I keep seeing this error message in the Connect History tab - " could not be sent. If the document is open, close it before syncing again."
Here are the steps to clear the sends from your smartpen.
NOTE: This reset does not affect notes, audio, email addresses, or shortcuts stored on the pen. It only clears pages from the smartpen send queue that are pending to be sent.
- Double-tap the center of a Nav Plus.
- Tap down to Connect.
- Tap right to activate Connect.
- Tap down twice to "About".
- Tap right to "Version #.#.#".
- Tap down to "Help".
- Tap right to "Please visit…"
- Tap down to "Reset".
- Tap right to "This will clear all Connect data on your pen…"
- Tap right to reset the Connect app.
The sends on your smartpen have now been cleared. Please let us know if you still have an issue.