How do I reset my Livescribe account password?
In order to reset your Livescribe account password you can mouse over "Account" at the top right of www.livescribe.com and click on the "Sign In" option.
- In the "Email Address:" field, enter the Livescribe account email you used to register your smartpen.
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link under the "Password:" field.
- If the email address is recognized a confirmation message will appear - "Password sent to <firstname.lastname@example.org>." NOTE: If you are trying to reset a password for an email address that is not in our system an error will display "Error: Email address not found." Try another email address that you may have used when registering. If you are not sure what email address you used, send us your smartpen serial number so we can look up the registered email account. To get your serial number please see 28005 - Getting the Livescribe smartpen Serial Number.
- Access the email account the password reset was sent to.
- A "Livescribe Password Reset" email will appear in your Inbox within 10 minutes (if you don't see this email check your Spam/Junk Mail).
- Click the reset link in the email.
- In the window that opens, enter a new password and confirm your new password.
- Click the "Submit" button and your password has been reset!
Please let us know if you still have an issue after resetting your password.