When updating my Windows Livescribe Desktop software, I receive the following message: Another version is installed already, and this cannot be removed.
While updating Windows Livescribe Desktop, if you receive the error message:
"Another version is installed already, and this cannot be removed."
…this can be resolved by following these steps:
- Click on this link - http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard
- Click the green "Start Download" button.
- Save the software to your desktop (or location of your choice) and install.
- Launch CCleaner.
- Click "Tools" (left side toolbar).
- Click the "Uninstall" button (left side. You will now be in the "Uninstall" area).
- Click a Livescribe entry from the list of programs.
- Click "Run Uninstaller" button (right side toolbar).
- Repeat for each Livescribe entry in the list of programs.
- Close CCleaner.
- Now run Livescribe Desktop installer as normal.
If you still have issues after following these steps, please let us know.