How do I log out of and back into Windows Echo/Livescribe Desktop?
If you need to de-authorize Echo/Livescribe Desktop and then re-authorize it in order to access apps you have purchased under a different email account:
- Disconnect your smartpen from the USB charging cable.
- Run Echo/Livescribe Desktop.
- Hold the "Ctrl" key down on your keyboard and select from the top main Menu "Help > Customer Service Tools… > Unlink Desktop from User".
- Click the "De-authorize Echo/Livescribe Desktop" button.
- Click "OK".
- Close Echo/Livescribe Desktop.
- Connect your smartpen to the USB charging cable.
- Run Echo/Livescribe Desktop if it doesn't open automatically.
- In the "Online User Account" window enter your existing account email address and password and click "Authorize".
- From the main Menu select "Help > Check for Updates".
- When the "Livescribe Downloads" window opens click the "Download" button to download all of your applications once more.
- Click on the "Application Manager" button. You should see the applications appear in Application Manager.
- If the applications don't start transferring automatically, click the "To Smartpen" button to start the transfer of each one.
If this does not resolve your issue please let us know.