Feed not properly transcribed if Traditional Chinese language selected
An update is now available to fix this problem. To install this update:
- Start Livescribe+ on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the side panel by tapping the three horizontal bars icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- At the bottom of the menu, tap Settings.
- Tap "App Preferences."
- Tap "Transcription Language."
- Scroll down so that Traditional Chinese (简体中文) is visible.
- Immediately underneath 简体中文, confirm that "Update available online" (可在线更新) appears in red. If it does not, make sure you have an Internet connection that can access the Livescribe website. Note that if you initially selected Traditional Chinese in 2016 or later, you already have this update.
- Tap 简体中文 to download and install the update.
- When the update is installed, select another language from the list (e.g., English), and confirm that you want to retranscribe your feed.
- Wait for the feed to be retranscribed. This may take some time.
- Return to the "Transcription Language" screen, and select 简体中文 to switch back to Traditional Chinese.
- Confirm that you want to retranscribe your feed. Again, this may take some time.
Note: you will not lose any notes, text snippets, or snippets you have edited.