Why can't I transfer my notes to a second device after setting a PIN code and the LED is blue indicating the device is paired?
For iOS users, if after:
- Pairing your Livescribe 3 smartpen with Livescribe+ on one iOS device
- Setting a PIN code on the first device
- Pairing the smartpen with a second iOS device
…the LED turns blue but no data transfers:
- Minimize Livescribe+ by tapping the Home button on your device (don't shut down Livescribe+; keep it running in the background).
- On your device, tap on "Settings > Bluetooth".
- Under "MY DEVICES" tap on the "i" to the right of your smartpen name (if you have not renamed your smartpen, the name will be the pen serial number starting with "AYE-").
- Tap "Forget This Device".
- Tap "OK".
- Minimize the Settings window and open Livescribe+ again.
- Enter your PIN code.
Afterwards your data should transfer without an issue. If it doesn't, please let us know.