How can I get my smartpen battery level to reach 100%? It seems stuck at less than 100 percent.
If the battery level indicates a number that is less than 100% (e.g. 67%) no matter how long it is left charging:
- Disconnect the pen from the charging cable.
- Turn on the pen. After four hours the pen will power off.
- Turn off and then turn on the pen.
- Repeat every four hours. A battery can last up to 14 hours so this may require powering on the pen four times until the battery has been discharged and the LED does not turn on.
- Connect the pen to the charging cable and charge for 2.5 hours.
This should resolve the issue and Livescribe+ should now show the battery level at 100%. If not, please let us know.